I don’t know if many of you know, but today is called ‘Blue Monday’. It’s a name given to the third Monday of January and is reported to be the most depressing day of the year. We are all feeling down now the christmas revels are over, with little to look forward to, bank accounts looking pretty poor, maybe a bit of a bulge around the waist, gloomy weather and back to work. Its oftern easy to get caught up and focus on things that stress us out or makes us anxious. I am 100% guilty of this. It is so important to take time and focus on what makes us happy!
So i thought id write a post of my top 15 things that makes me happy to keep me in an upbeat cheery mood.
- Friends and family, I’m very lucky to have such supportive people in my life.
- Fashion and styling outfits.
- Fresh bed sheets.
- Seeing others happy.
- Old people that still hold hands and are madly in love.
- Warm sunny weather.
- Making people laugh.
- Fresh flowers.
- Pizza. Mighty meaty from Dominos is my all time favourite.
- Breakfast in bed.
- Bubble baths.
- Going on adventure with Connor and creating memories.
- Buy new clothes.
What makes you happy? I’d love to read and find out. Hope you enjoyed this quick small post. Happy Monday xx